Friday, September 3, 2010

I Am Mocha

Hi!

My name is Mocha. I am a cute bear.

My mami, Annna names me Mocha because my fur colour is the same as Mocha.

I like my mami because she brings me around.

Dim Sum for breakfast

Burger King for lunch
..and etc..

This is Banii. She is my sister.

This is Banii's mami, Yien.

Whenever our mamis meet up, I get to meet Banii too. I always wish that we have more meet ups because I enjoy hanging out with Banii.

I can't wait for Banii and mami Yien to come to KL so we can play together again. :3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hshshsh very cute blog

Mocha said...

Thank you :3

ahlost said...

Mana daddees? :D

nice blog you've there Mocha ... hehehehe..

mocha said...

my mami is a single parent :3

Thank you, ahlost :3 my mami helped a lot in making this blog.

Unknown said...

wee~banii & mocha!!